Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Don’t Underestimate Anyone Because Everyone has a Different Story!


Don’t Underestimate Anyone Because Everyone has a Different Story! 



 A poor boy was in love with a rich man daughter….
One day the boy proposed to her and the girl said…
”Hey! Listen, your monthly salary is my daily hand expenses.
.How can I be involved with you..?
 How could you have thought of that?
 I can never love you, 
so forget about me and get engaged to someone else OF your level” 

 But somehow the boy could not forget her so easily…..
Some time 10 years later they stumbled into each other in a shopping mall. 
 The lady again said….,”Hey.. ! You! How are you? Now I’m married and do you know how much my husband’s salary is..? $15,700 per month! Can you beat that? And he is also very smart” 
 The guy’s eyes got wet with tears on hearing those words from the same lady…. 

A few seconds later, her husband came around but before the lady could say a word her husband seeing the guy,said…… “Sir you’re here and you’ve met my wife..” 
Then he said to his wife,”This is my boss, I’m also one of those working on his $100 million project! And do you know a fact my dear? My boss loved a lady but he couldn’t win her heart….That’s why he has remained unmarried since. 

How lucky would that lady have been, if she had married this my boss now? These days, who would love someone that much he said all these to his wife. The lady looked in total shock but couldn’t utter a word….

 Final Words: Life is so short and it’s just like a mirror. You can only see as much as it reflects. So don’t be too arrogant or proud by looking down on others because of their current situations. Things get changed with time just like the weather..! Don’t underestimate anyone because everyone has a different story!

No comments: